I really thought that they unknowingly caused all these things, that they wished that things would be different
But now I know that they actually encourage things to be like this. I bet they feel proud of themselves
____________________________________________________
Well people, pardon the emo-ness. Going through rough time now
But anyways, I’m no longer a student. In a few days time, I’m gonna be a working woman already. I’ve got the job offer as Lecturer in HELP University College Foundation program, and I have just signed my employment contract today. I will be starting work next Monday, preparing for the new May intake. Yeah I know, super fast right, I only had ONE WEEK break before I jump from student-boat to working-boat. I actually wanted TWO weeks break too, but too bad lor, the new semester starting ady, so they needed to prepare me in time to teach
As you can read from Sam’s blog, we celebrated Daniel’s 23rd birthday on Monday, which was the same day that Nat, Dan and myself unofficially graduated our Bachelor of Psychology (it was our final papers, we’re graduated assuming we passed everything ^^ ). It was seriously a great night, rushing to prepare for the surprise, hiding in the dark room, surprising Daniel, eating pizza, and chatting for hours. We brought Taboo and Twister mat in case we had nothing to do besides eating, but we actually had less than enough time to chat >.<
I’ve been quite a pig this week. It’s been sooooo long since I had the chance to wake up at 10am, so yeah, that’s what I had been doing the past 3 days. Had mainly spent my time lazing at home flipping channels and working out in gym. Oooh~ lately I’ve been addicted to the TVB series “Wars of In-Law 3”!!! If I miss it at night I’ll wake up at 10am to catch the morning rerun. I tell you, that drama is the major motivator for me to get out of bed!
I’m actually quite thankful that I’ll be starting work next week. I have had enough of lazing time. Gawd I was getting bored and lonely, but I didn’t wanna complain in case Darling felt bad for not accompanying me. One Tree Hill and The OC had been good companion. I was so excited when Alvin and the Chipmunks finished downloading, but only to find them all speaking in Swedish! (No I don’t understand Swedish but the Torrent title says so. Yes I’ve realized it says Swedish before downloading but I thought it was English language with Swedish subtitles) Initially I’d thought that those chipmunks spoke in such high pitched squeaky voice that I could not understand them at all. I had to fast forward til I heard a MAN talking to confirm the language… *sob sniff* I felt so cheated… CON#!
Last night Dear and I went to OneU to celebrate my “freedom.” We had coffee with Keith, my ex-Haagen Dazs colleague. He sooooOOOO strongly recommended that the Irish Cream Latte from Pick n Brew is THE BEST COFFEE he’s ever tasted, so we went and try. Keith also said that if I don’t agree that the coffee is the best, he’ll treat us coffee. Well, I had the hot Irish Cream Latte, while Keith had Iced irish Cream Latte, and Dear had some Mocha Frappecino. As soon as I tasted my first sip, I immediately scrunched up my face (yes, partially to disprove Keith’s big talk, partially to get a free drink, and partially because IT.WAS.TOO.SWEET.) No wonder Keith liked it though, it tasted good when ICED!!! The ice made it less sweet! Aiseh….kena cheated again…CON#2… T.T
So after coffee Dear and I went to Roxy/Quiksilver. We both had RM100 voucher (2xRM50) each from the Quiksilver fashion launch, so we were so excited to shop. It was stated that the voucher is only valid with purchase of at least RM200 purchase. So we thought that if we can each use both vouchers on purchase of at least RM200, we just needed to fork out at least RM100 for our purchase. Not a bad deal mar! Better yet, maybe we use all our vouchers on the total, we may just need to top up RM1~!!! But we clarified with the people 1st…and…we kena CON#3! The shop dude said that we can only use ONE RM50 voucher for every purchase of min RM200…meaning we still had to fork out at least RM150. Not like we were particularly interested in any of the items, so no new Roxy stuff… =( Oh yeah, if any of you interested in those vouchers, let me know!
Tomorrow morning, at 4.30am, I’ll be leaving house ady. Going to Penang with Darling! And a whole bunch of people. I tell you, this Leonard surely has a huge fan group, all willing to go to Penang just to support his show! I’ll only be back on Sunday, so don’t miss me! One night only! >.< Oh no…I won’t get sufficient beauty rest to look my best on 1st day of work…somemore we’ll be having Chivas and Absolute Passion, I hope my hangover won’t persist til Monday =(
Ok I wanna pack for my trip now. To all BPsych students who had just completed their final semester, HAPPY GRADUATION!!! WooHoo~!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment